Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar
To become a leading Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences in 2025 that produces Islamic, trusted and excellent graduates in the field of emergency medicine.
- Organizing Medical and Health Sciences Education with a student-centered learning approach based on information technology to produce graduates who are Islamic, trusted and superior in the field of emergency.
- Carrying out research to develop science, technology, and innovation, especially in the field of emergency and Al-Islam Kemuhammdiyahan.
- Carrying out community service through the application of various aspects of medical science and health science, especially in the field of emergency and Al-Islam Kemuhammdiyahan in improving the degree of public health.
- Organizing Faculty governance and study programs based on “Internal Quality Assurance Standards”.
- Establishing cooperation with stakeholders at home and abroad to improve the quality of the chess dharma of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universitas Muhammdiyah Makassar.